ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Client Option Sets

1998-12-08 12:30:06
Subject: Re: Problem with Client Option Sets
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:30:06 -0500
Yes, the list is long and this is not the way I wanted to do this so let's
not go there. We don't want any
program files what so ever to be backed up and turned out to be harder and
harder as new applications
were added every week. We only use ADSM for DATA recovery and not system
recovery.

Anyway... the platform is as follows:
We have Version 3.1.0.2 of ADSM for NT
and client version 3.1.0.6 32 bit windows client ( NT workstation  in my
case, most of the company is Win95)

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!