ADSM-L

Antwort: surprise on nt client

1998-12-08 05:20:09
Subject: Antwort: surprise on nt client
From: "Dr. Andreas Hach" <andreas.hach AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:20:09 +0100
Datum:         07.12.98 22:43
An:            ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

Antwort an:    ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

Betreff:       surprise on nt client
Nachrichtentext:

To all:

Just recently an ADSM NT client running V3.1.0.0 began spitting out the
following messages after apparently starting a backup schedule --- it's as
though the schedule starts, the registry is backed up, and then nothing
happens --- sometimes the backup doesn't appear to finish (according to the
schedule log), but with the next day's incremental, the info from the
previous day is posted and appears to be correct and uneventful. Has anyone
else seen this type of behavior on an NT box?

Yes, we have. I couldn't figure out what the problem was, but you should get the
latest
client (3.1.0.5). That did fix the problem for us.

Regards

Andreas Hach
(Deutsche Bank)