ADSM-L

Tivoli

1998-12-03 19:33:31
Subject: Tivoli
From: Cindy Bogle <bogle AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:33:31 -0700
Saw your posts on Tivoli.   The  development team (developers, testers,
writers, level 2 support, performance engineers, etc.) from SSD will
continue to work on ADSM.  In fact our team is significantly growing and we
are hiring in Tucson, Arizona
and San Jose, California,  as we previously posted on this list a month
ago.  This is an exciting phase for both the SSD and Tivoli teams,   there
will be a great benefit to our customers to have the synergy of the two
teams working together.
Storage Management is a core competency of the IBM business, and will
remain so, ADSM is here to stay.
There are many questions which need to be answered, that information will
be distributed as it comes available.   Don't look for official press
releases or information here, I just wanted to let you know how excited we
are about our newly formed partnership.

Cindy  Bogle
ADSM Development Manager