ADSM-L

Re[2]: ADSM GUI client confiruation question

1998-12-03 09:17:15
Subject: Re[2]: ADSM GUI client confiruation question
From: Michael Zive <Michael_Zive AT PRENHALL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 09:17:15 -0500
     James

     1 .Halt the server and  bring it back up that should activate the web
        shell.

     All you have to do with the web client is  the following

     2. http://adsm:1580

     You can save as a bookmark in netscape or as a favorite in internet
     explorer.  You don't need to specify webshell in the http.

     3. You dont make any changes to your dsm.opt file at all, because the
     line you put in your dsmserv.opt file tells the server that you want
     to setup a port for the webshell.

     Mike