ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:50:03
With thousands of potential users of the ADSM-services on our
415 registered client nodes, which are widely spread all over the
Campus of the University of Stuttgart, answering all users' questions
concerning occupancy via phone or even email is simply unfeasible.
So we are in urgent need of a tool which gives users enough information
about their data backed up or archived in ADSM storage.

Kind regards

--
Hermann Frasch               | Tel.  : (++49)711/685 5952
Hermann Frasch               | Tel.  : (++49)711/685 5952