ADSM-L

Re: select command

1998-12-02 04:45:22
Subject: Re: select command
From: Kirsten Gloeer <Kirsten.Gloeer AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:45:22 +0100
Most of the papers are available at

        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/Uni/RZ/Personen/rz57/ADSM/3rd/handouts/

Unfortunately, it wasn't possible to get a copy of all of them.

Best regards,
Kirsten Gloeer.

> Will papers given at the Karlsruhe seminar be made available for
> those of us who were unable to talk our mgmt into sending us? :->
> I'd be interested in seeing what the program was, and in getting
> copies of anything that folks would be able to distribute.  I'm
> sure I'm not the only one...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Pat Wilson
> paw AT dartmouth DOT edu
>

> >  Hello,
> >
> >  as a quick answer, please ask Andy Raibeck for a copy of his excellent
> >  paper: ADSM Using the ADSM SQL Interface. This paper has been distributed
> > in
> >  the Karlsruhe seminar.
> >
> >  But, be sure you will not be able to write / update any data within the
> > adsm
> >  database. You only have READ access to all tables!
> >
> >  Regards,
> >
> >  Rene Lambelet
> >  Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
> >  Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89

Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
Kirsten Gloeer                  e-mail: gloeer AT rz.uni-karlsruhe DOT de
University of Karlsruhe         Phone:  +49 721 608-6156
Computing Center                Fax:    +49 721 32550
Zirkel 2
76131 Karlsruhe
Germany