ADSM-L

Re: query occupancy for clients? Question renewed!

1998-12-02 04:05:40
Subject: Re: query occupancy for clients? Question renewed!
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:05:40 +0100
Hermann,
you are right, the adsm client do not offer this possibility of querying the
database.

If a user is interested in the cost of his backups, he phones me and I give
him the answer, using the admin client to query.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com