ADSM-L

barcode label for ibm/7337

1998-12-01 10:04:52
Subject: barcode label for ibm/7337
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 09:04:52 -0600
hi,

the barcode reader in our 7337 library works fine with the sample barcodes
shipped with it. but it doesn't recognize the one i printed out myself
using some downloaded barcode software. i pretty much made sure that the
dimension was very close to what is recommended in the book. i labeled it
like "DLT001".

so i guess my question is: how did you do it? what software did you use?
what kind of print quality i must have? i don't think they want to buy new
software/hardware just for this.

thanks in advance.

yu chen

-- The Lost Patrol. Level 30~36, HP 800, AC -2. The Highway Patrol of
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97