ADSM-L

Re: How to query for past events

1998-12-01 13:12:35
Subject: Re: How to query for past events
From: "Scott K. Forbes" <forbes AT TROY01.PAD.NAVP.GMEDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:12:35 -0500
Rene:

   We also desired to obtain the status of our scheduled backups and had
to resort to querying on events (as indicated by Eric). However, on our
server (AIX 3.2.5 ADSM 2.1.0.13), we discovered that the status being
reported was whether or not the event kicked off properly, NOT the
overall outcome of the task. For this information, I still review the
activity log.

                                                 Scott Forbes
                                                 Electronic Data Systems
                                                 Troy, MI