ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-L Digest - 23 Nov 1998 to 24 Nov 1998

2015-10-04 17:50:03
Subject: Re: ADSM-L Digest - 23 Nov 1998 to 24 Nov 1998
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Robin,

Sounds like the best thing for you to do then is to keep the databases
excluded from the incremental backups and do an archive on the weekends.
Although I vaguely remember someone on the list who was able to do a
different weekend schedule by doing it under a different node name, but
then
that makes the restores a little more tricky.  I believe it takes
another
client license that way too.

Tina