ADSM-L

Re: macintosh on NT

1998-11-30 23:41:07
Subject: Re: macintosh on NT
From: Brett Walker <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:41:07 -0800
John,

Make sure that you're restoring the Mac file to a directory that is managed by Services for Macintosh. Also make sure that Services for Macintosh is up and running. I've seen this work on my NT and Mac system.

Hope this helps,
Brett

am using the last adsm client NT v3. I am having trouble restore Macintosh files located in the NT server as Apple sharing. ADSM was able to restore the Macintosh name, but the File type was not able to identify. Specially with QuarkXpress files. All mac files been restore turn into PC file extension.

Any one have any suggestions. Please help.

JohnMa
Network Manager.
johnma AT drf DOT com
212-366-7655

Brett Walker ADSM Development, IBM
walkerbl AT vnet.ibm DOT com tie 276-0265
"That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
--- Dennis Miller