ADSM-L

Re: How to query for past events

1998-11-30 18:55:38
Subject: Re: How to query for past events
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:55:38 +1100
Hi Rene,

The answer, which I am sure you suspect but would rather not hear, is that
you can't. The day that I upgraded the first of our servers to V3 I went to
rewrite our daily event report using SELECT, only to be dissappointed. I've
talked to a number of IBM folk since, but some has given any clues as to
when/if this will be available. Very frustrating.

Trevor