ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Error ANR7837S

1998-11-30 16:15:42
Subject: Re: ADSM Error ANR7837S
From: "McClean, Frank J." <McCleaF AT SUTTERHEALTH DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:15:42 -0800
We had that same error message on our 3.1.1.5 server.
We have the log and database volumes mirrored in ADSM.
IBM support had me set the "Rec Log Mode" to "verify" in the
"dsmserv.opt" file.
This forced ADSM to use the "good" copy of the log.
We were then able to get it up again.

Hope this helps.
        Frank
Frank J. McClean