ADSM-L

Re: sequential devices.

1998-11-25 04:12:29
Subject: Re: sequential devices.
From: Rajib Chakma <rajib.chakma AT TATAINFOTECH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:42:29 +0530
Thanks Roger and Andreas

                Your tips have been very helpful. Actually what i wanted was
to see ADSM asking for next scratch volume(I am trying to migrate the the
files to tape volume and trying to fill it up)  and also asking for the
particular volume ( which is not in the drive ) while restoring.
I am trying to find a way out to make use of our existing single Drives.

Regards--------------Chakma