ADSM-L

Re: perl & administrative client

1998-11-25 03:33:26
Subject: Re: perl & administrative client
From: "J. O'Neall" <oneall AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:33:26 +0100
||Vanparijs, Luc said:
|Redirecting the output to a file using the -outfile option puts the output
|back in the lines format.

ok, but why in the name of jumping jehosaphat did ibm have to change the
(*&$^*$* code so all our execs break or need minor rewrites.  this is just
the sort of idiot thing they do all too often they bring out a new release.
(i've been living with that for years.)

you really get the feeling they don't test the *(&^*&# code before they
release it.  i'm tired of testing code for ibm.  they don't pay me for that.

yes, i'm mad!  and rightly so!

john o'neall
centre de calcul de l'in2p3
villeurbanne, france