ADSM-L

Re: ADSM with Domino/390

1998-11-25 02:58:29
Subject: Re: ADSM with Domino/390
From: Mariajo Rodriguez Canales <mar_jose AT ES.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:58:29 +0000
Nancy, then, how could I implement ADSM in my case?. I think I need the ADSM
OS/390 UNIX Services Client, plus the ADSM OS/390 Server. Is that right?. Do I
also need the ADSM Lotus Notes Connect Agent for AIX?, could I use it with
OpenEdition/MVS?.

   Thanks again,
                                                               Mariajo.

Maria Jose Rodriguez Canales
Dpto. Gestion de Sistemas y Redes - IBM
e-mail: mar_jose AT es.ibm DOT com
Tf:  91 - 397 70 19

---------------------- Forwarded by Mariajo Rodriguez Canales/Spain/IBM on
 on

youngny AT us.ibm DOT com on 24/11/98 20:55:40
Please respond to youngny AT us.ibm DOT com