ADSM-L

Re: Exclude causes expire on HP-Unix clients!

1998-11-24 13:31:31
Subject: Re: Exclude causes expire on HP-Unix clients!
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:31:31 -0500
This has always been the case for all ADSM clients.  You either want the
file backed up or you don't.  Without a lot of trickery, ADSM can't do
daily/weekly logic.  It's intended to be used for "incremental forever"
backup.  What are you trying to accomplish with having different daily and
weekly backups?

Tina