ADSM-L

Re: Battle over STK vs IBM

1998-11-23 13:21:32
Subject: Re: Battle over STK vs IBM
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:21:32 -0700
Hi Adam,

We've had the same problems and my life is living hell as well. We've had
the equipment for a year and it is still not in production. Anybody else?
I'm in contact with STK's director of customer service trying to resolve
this issue once and for all.  If anybody else has passed through these types
of problems we sure could use your input.