ADSM-L

Re: AW: Special Characters in Filename

1998-11-23 11:27:00
Subject: Re: AW: Special Characters in Filename
From: Pascal Destouches <pascal.destouches AT CEGEDIM DOT FR>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:27:00 +0100
Hello Andy,

The problem I mentionned earlier was the ANS1228E Sending of object .... and
ANS1304W Active object not found.
The backups are working fine but we can't upgrade our V2 clients to V3 due
to these errors (for my own PC - Win95), I have about 1500 errors for each
incr backup, each day. A lot of our directories and files are with French
characters in it.

We're already in touch with IBM France for this problem (we gave some trace)
and waiting for a new client which will solve the 1228E and 1304W error
msgs.

Thanks,

Pascal.