ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:51:04
You may want to take a look on the list archives (can be found off of the
ADSM home page  http://ssdweb01.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/
under support/services   customer discussion   ADSM-L archives)....I posted
our method for DRP some time ago (we have an ADSM NT Server and do not use
DRM)...I'm sure there are a number of tips/techniques that you will find
useful...

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Don Morency [SMTP:dmorency AT MAINE.RR DOT COM]
        Sent:   Wednesday, November 18, 1998 7:54 PM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        Subject:        ADSM NT & AIX scripts

        Hi: New to this list so hope this is not an inappropriate request.
I'm
        wondering if anyone knows about a repository for common AIX and/or
NT
        scripts that can be used to automate admin tasks such as removing
extra
        db backup tape versions, automate offsiting copy pools etc.. etc..
Let
        me know..thanks....don