ADSM-L

Re: Management Class Difficulties

1998-11-19 18:03:43
Subject: Re: Management Class Difficulties
From: "Glass, Peter" <Peter.K.Glass AT NORWEST DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:03:43 -0600
Tom,
My assumption is that it was directories that were being rebound, based upon
the Admin Guide's description of how this works. The errors messages seemed
to occur only occasionally, and did not seem anywhere close to effecting
everybody, but also did not seem to target any one particular type of
platform.