ADSM-L

Connect agent for Netware HCSS?

1998-11-19 07:36:27
Subject: Connect agent for Netware HCSS?
From: Robert Bunt <rmbunt AT NYSEG DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:36:27 -0500
I would also be interested in the possibility of API call to ADSM.
                                   Bob Bunt
                                   rmbunt AT nyseg DOT com
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Bunt on 11/19/98 07:38 AM
"Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> on 11/18/98
"Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> on 11/18/98
11:08:25 AM