ADSM-L

Re: NT Restores

2015-10-04 17:51:04
Subject: Re: NT Restores
From: Ilona J Kersey [mailto:kerseyij AT NOTES.WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have the ADSM client software installed on my PC.  I change the "node"
option in  my dsm.opt file to the remote server node name to fake out the
ADSM server (it thinks i'm the remote NT server for this session). Map a
drive to the remote server and run the restore pointing to the mapped
network drive.

:)
Ilona Kersey
Siemens Westinghouse Power Corporation
ilona.j.kersey AT swpc.siemens DOT com

chris.johnson AT MARRIOTT DOT COM on 11/18/98 12:33:00