ADSM-L

Re: NT Scheduler vs. Service

2015-10-04 17:51:04
Subject: Re: NT Scheduler vs. Service
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [SMTP:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks for this nice answer. I agree with it, except that for me, the
PRESCHEDand POSTSCHED parameters are not used for every schedule. I can
specify it for each individual schedule. So the restore one will not get
the
same as for a backup one. I might have missunderstood the point!

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com