ADSM-L

Re: Comments from a newbie

1998-11-18 05:25:26
Subject: Re: Comments from a newbie
From: Andreas Peikert <apeikert AT AMADEUS DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:25:26 +0100
Hi Hon Wai

I would like to invite You to stay, despite the lack of
good manners of some people on this list during Your
first contact. Yes, it is the partnership which is the
driving force of all lists. Some seemed to be unable to
remember that, maybe they are willing to change their
minds.

Should You have any questions, please post them and we'll
try to answer (and almost all questions can be answered
by this list - even if I personally just can provide some
help with VM servers). I assume that I can speak for the
majority of participants on this list. If not, then feel
free to contact me via e-mail (although I guess there'll
be better candidates here on the list to help with the NT
server).

Best regards

Andreas Peikert, Systems Programmer
   aMaDEUS Data Processing GmbH