ADSM-L

Re: Setting of authentification ON, what to do, in which ord

1998-11-17 13:43:29
Subject: Re: Setting of authentification ON, what to do, in which ord
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:43:29 -0500
Rene,

For the Exchange Agent, bring up the GUI and make a connection
to the the ADSM Server (with a Restore Query, for example).
It should prompt you for the password the first time only.
Any ADSM Server connection thereafter will use the stored password.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com