ADSM-L

Re: No query restore rep=all -ifn

1998-11-17 10:06:26
Subject: Re: No query restore rep=all -ifn
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:06:26 -0600
Hi,
Yes, I need to use a combination of fromdate and todate.    The -pitdate
caused every tape to be mounted and every file to be moved though none were
replaced.   I'm wondering if this is the behavior of every
no-query-restore,    which makes me think I should avoid no-query-restore
except in the case a full restore is needed.
Thanks,
Julie

"Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM> on 11/17/98
01:56:02 AM