ADSM-L

Re: intel vs alpha for NT

2015-10-04 17:51:03
Subject: Re: intel vs alpha for NT
From: David Beardsley [SMTP:DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have NT alpha machines, It is the same, although I do not know if adsm has
been ported to that platform.
I am running it on p2 machines now with 2 processors.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."