ADSM-L

ADSM Server on Solaris

2015-10-04 17:51:03
Subject: ADSM Server on Solaris
From: Alan White[SMTP:arw AT TIPPER.DEMON.CO DOT UK]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi,

To save ADSM marketing too much digging around, is there any chance
those of
you running your ADSM servers on Solaris could let me have some
company
names to get an idea of how popular this choice of server platform is?
This
isn't a marketing thing its just a straw poll to see how viable this
would
be for our company as we have locations where our support personnel
are more
versed in Solaris than AIX. Naturally these locations don't want to
think
they are the first 'victims' ;-). I'd be interested if there are any
known
glitches with using Solaris servers.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Regards