ADSM-L

Backup an NT cluster server

1998-11-10 13:51:24
Subject: Backup an NT cluster server
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:51:24 +0100
Hi ADSM'ers - it's me again :-)

I try to backup our Windows NT cluster server. In the
DSM.OPT file I defined
       DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL
but I have noticed that only the internal disks (C: and E:)
but not the disks on the multifiber channel array (G: and Q:)
are being backed up by the scheduled run.
If I start the GUI I see all drives as local drives. Is this correct?

This leads me to my next question.
Is there a manual on how to backup an Windows NT cluster server
or RS/6000 HACMP? Any other place to gather some info on this
subject?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke.co DOT at
TEL:    ++43/5574/4991-251
FAX:    ++43/5574/4991-820-8251