ADSM-L

Re: again: ANR0101E 8(4288): Error 11 opening table "p,".

1998-11-10 07:43:16
Subject: Re: again: ANR0101E 8(4288): Error 11 opening table "p,".
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:43:16 -0500
>nah-- i did not get it. my server any different than yours? :) i think i
>installed everything. for example, help anr2307e worked just fine. :)

If an ADSM server is producing messages which it fails to explain via
Help, please report it to the IBM Support Center... Don't simply live
with problems which should not exist.  Remember also all those other
customers who will be trying to look up such messages in the future,
so by reporting it you'll be helping others.
    And, IBM: how about cross-checking messages produced versus those
documented in Help and in print, so that customers don't face such
situations.           thanks, Richard Sims, BU