ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and OS/2

1998-11-08 15:45:37
Subject: Re: ADSM and OS/2
From: Gyula Bereczky <gberecz AT HU.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:45:37 +0000
Brian,
you can also use the V2 client to create bootable floppy disks to restore an
OS/2 system from scratch. I think it is a much more flexible way.
There is a redbook SG24-4880-00 describing how to do it.
You can find it at http://www.redbooks.ibm.com.

                                                          Udvozlettel / Best
regards / MfG

             Gyula
Gyula Bereczky, F/Ops, ADSM system engineer
e-mail: gberecz AT hu.ibm DOT com, Lotus Notes: GBERECZ/IBMHU

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 11/06/98 07:34:13 PM