ADSM-L

3494/3590 Tape Labels

1998-11-06 07:58:26
Subject: 3494/3590 Tape Labels
From: Daniel Whicker <heimdall AT MAIL DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 06:58:26 -0600
I was curious if anyone was making their own labels for tapes in 3494's?
If so, what tools (software, labels, printers, etc) are you using?
Currently, we're using the barcodes with the multicolored numbers, and I'd
like to get away from having to have those printed for us if I could.
There seems to be at least a two week wait for them from any of the
suppliers that we use.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                                                                        -Daniel
                Daniel Whicker  (heimdall AT mail DOT org)