ADSM-L

NT backup client problem

1998-11-05 11:42:14
Subject: NT backup client problem
From: Michael Zive <Michael_Zive AT PRENHALL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:42:14 -0500
     I have an NT 3.5.1 server with the service patch 4. I am running ADSM
     server version 2.1.0.14 and version 3.1.0.3 backup client on this same
     server. The problem I am encountering is when I use the backup client.
     When I exit out of the client, there seem to be a residual blank
     client bcx. I have shut down the server to reset it, but it seems to
     be coming back. Also I try the task manage to close application, I get
     a message stating " Cannot close application need to be debugged".  Is
     the any way to get rid of this problem.