ADSM-L

Re: newsgroup on the net

1998-11-05 04:00:24
Subject: Re: newsgroup on the net
From: Rj Van Doggenaar <rj.van.doggenaar AT FCS DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:00:24 +0100
Thanks for the tip, somebody also gave me URL

Try: http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?ADSM-L

Robert Jan van Doggenaar

Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU> on 05/11/98 09:46:14

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Robert Jan van Doggenaar/Farnest Groep)

You could change to digest mode (1 big email per day) by sending mail to
the
listserver (NOT to the normal list address).  The listserver address is:
   LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
In the body (not the subject; the subject doesn't matter) put the line:
   DIG

Yes, there is also a web site.  Maybe somebody else know the address.