ADSM-L

Re: Restore from a different node on NT

1998-11-05 03:29:41
Subject: Re: Restore from a different node on NT
From: Riccardo Corona <rcorona AT ESOC.ESA DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 09:29:41 +0100
Yes Trevor. This is exactly the solution I was looking for.
Actually I  realised that with uppercase drive label the restore was fine
but I didn't  try  to use " "  for the drive label.
This fixed my problem.

Thanks again

Riccardo

Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU> on 04/11/98 22:13:34