ADSM-L

Server out of data storage space

1998-11-04 23:00:10
Subject: Server out of data storage space
From: Pat Campbell <patricc AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:00:10 +1100
I have search the archives and only found a reference to version 3.
My environment is AIX 4.2.1,  ADSM Server 2.1.5.13, ADSM Client 2.1.0.6,
running on an SP wide node.  There are currently around 80 scratch tapes in
the library, the max scratch allowed is set to 1000 on one server and 2000
on another server.
The reference I found was to "update node nodename fileag=no" as a fix.
V2.1.5.13 does not seem to have this same setting.  Any comments, ideas,
etc would be appreciated.

Yes, V3 is in the plans but down the road a few months.

Thanks

Pat Campbell
IBMGSA
Zenith Centre, Tower A, ZE06