ADSM-L

CPF4290

1998-11-04 17:37:41
Subject: CPF4290
From: Dennis Knee <dknee AT NAZARENE DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:37:41 -0600
I think I did something inappropriate and am now getting cpf4290 errors
when trying to do an incremental backup.

We are in a research/experimental stage, with only 2 nodes backed up at
this time, so it's probably not a disaster if I have to re-inz the tape,
and start over; however, if possible, I'd like to learn how to recover
with as little data lost as possible.

I know someone in this group will probably have an excellent response. -
Please don't flog me! - I'm still trying to learn this thing.

Thanks in advance,
--
Dennis Knee
Dennis Knee