ADSM-L

Re: How to break up a large tape storage pool

1998-11-02 14:11:30
Subject: Re: How to break up a large tape storage pool
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:11:30 -0500
I assume you will change some clients to go to the new storage pools.  Is
your current storage pool collocated?  If so, just find out which volumes
are for clients that now use a different storage pool and issue 'move data'
commands on those volumes.  If it's not collocated, then maybe you can do an
export & import of the node?  I'm just guessing on that, so it may or may
not work.

Tina