ADSM-L

Re: ABC for Open VMS.

1998-10-30 09:28:02
Subject: Re: ABC for Open VMS.
From: Yu Chen <ychen AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:28:02 -0600
yes we have it here. it's ok (once you get used to it:) but i don't
remember it has a gui interface. i could be wrong. :)

enjoy.

yu chen

-- The Lost Patrol. Level 30~36, HP 800, AC -2. The Highway Patrol of
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97
   The Random Road, They Keep The Peace, They Eat Donuts.    -TRR '97