ADSM-L

Re: ATTN: Fixtest for Win32 clients now available

1998-10-30 07:57:45
Subject: Re: ATTN: Fixtest for Win32 clients now available
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:57:45 -0500
>First, let me start by urging IBM to correct the NT client to handle this
>as quickly as they can.  I understand from your notes that this is not a
>simple fix, but one that requires some redesign work.  Even so, we need
>this support in ADSM soonest.

I don't understand why ADSM development was caught off guard about this.
The February 25th "ADSM New News" teleconference's section on NT Directions
prominently talked of emphasis on NT, and "ADSM Developer on Redmond campus".
Perhaps Microsoft failed to communicate some NT changes?
     Richard Sims, BU