ADSM-L

Re: Audit Reclaim????

1998-10-29 16:34:03
Subject: Re: Audit Reclaim????
From: "Dennis A. Haas" <dennis_haas AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:34:03 EST
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

 Dennis Haas, (314)234-3199, Bldg 306/lvl 3/B5 S3066270
 DHAAS at ISSCVM,  dennis_haas AT vnet.ibm DOT com

It is also in the V3.1.15 Server readme.  Look for the section entitled
"Updated Information on ADSM Version 3 Data Errors"

Regards

Dennis Haas - IBM Global Services

 can find nothing about an AUDIT RECLAIM utility.   This is