ADSM-L

SUMMARY Re: HELP - hung reclamation

1973-05-21 07:59:20
Subject: SUMMARY Re: HELP - hung reclamation
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:18:20 +22300819
Thanks to everyone who replied - as several folks pointed out, I
needed to halt the server and upgrade to 3.1.1.5.  Messy, but the
upgrade went smoothly, I ran an AUDIT RECLAIM, and it looks like
I'm back in business.

If there's anyone else out there who hasn't upgraded their AIX 3.1.1.2
server to 3.1.1.5, I *strongly* recommend that you do so ASAP.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu