ADSM-L

Backup of Networked drive on Win95

1998-10-29 10:20:52
Subject: Backup of Networked drive on Win95
From: "John W. Stephens" <john.w.stephens AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:20:52 -0500
Greg:
I am using version 3.1.0.5 win95 client and have not had any problems
backing up Network drive mappings ( directories and files).
I have successfully performed restores as well without a problem. You may
want to verify your incl/excl statements are not preventing the files in
question from being backed up.
Hope this helps ,

John Stephens
813-222-6221