ADSM-L

NT-client Increment Backup Error ANS1256E

1998-10-27 07:40:12
Subject: NT-client Increment Backup Error ANS1256E
From: Anita Boehm <boehm AT IKE.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:40:12 +0100
I want to backup only files in c:\users, no other files on drive c:.
The statements in my dsm.opt are
DOMAIN c:
SUBDIR yes
EXCLUDE c:\...\*
INCLUDE c:\users\...\*

With 'dsmc increm' and with the scheduler started as NT service I get
the error messages:
TransWin32RC(): Win32 RC 123 from fioScanDirEntry(): getFileSecurityInfo

PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=167 from fioGetDirEntries:  C:  \WINNT
ANS1256E The directory path for files being restored or retrieved cannot
be created

When I look at the files with the restore function all files in c:\users
are backed up and all directories
and subdirectories in c: are created except the subdirs in c:\winnt. The
privilege of c:\winnt is Everyone, Administrator, System: Full Access.
What is wrong ?

Anita Boehm
IKE, Universitaet Stuttgart
IKE, Universitaet Stuttgart
Abteilung Wissensverarbeitung und Numerik
Pfaffenwaldring 31                     Telefon +49 711 685 2132
70550 Stuttgart                        Telefax +49 711 685 2010
                              mailto:boehm AT ike.uni-stuttgart DOT de
                                http://www.ike.uni-stuttgart.de