ADSM-L

DataBase Mirroring

1998-10-22 02:37:25
Subject: DataBase Mirroring
From: Alex Fagioli <alex AT EDGETEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:37:25 +0200
Hi Guys

I have a question.........I am just wrapping up an installation of ADSM
3.1 on NT. Now what I have done is mirrored the database and kept one
volume on a RAID 5 array of disks and the other volume on a single
standalone drive. Now my question is that due to the fact that the
actual ADSM program is also held on the RAID array. What would happen if
I had a complete RAID failure and I just had a copy of thhe database on
that other volume is it possible to get the Server up to that current
state????

Thanks