ADSM-L

Re: FreeBSD Clients?

1998-10-20 21:34:13
Subject: Re: FreeBSD Clients?
From: Carl Makin <Carl.Makin AT IPAUSTRALIA.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:34:13 +1000
Hi Randy,
You're not alone in trying to get FreeBSD clients to run the Linux client.
When I try it here it crashes the ADSM server process.  I have an open
error with IBM about it.  Unfortunately I haven't had much time when I can
deliberately crash the server process so it hasn't progressed much.

Carl.

Randy Philipp <cphilipp AT POP500.GSFC.NASA DOT GOV> on 20/10/98 01:54:15 am