ADSM-L

NT/MAC New Client problem ?!?

1998-10-20 01:35:09
Subject: NT/MAC New Client problem ?!?
From: Mark Reschke <M.Reschke AT ITS.UNIMELB.EDU DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:35:09 +1000
Greetings,

I have just installed the new fixtest that has just been posted and have a
few questions.  First, I have kicked off a manual backup and after trying to
backup MAC files on the NT server it is reporting for a majority of the
files "active object not found" and indicates that the files have not be
backed up.  Is this so?  Second, is the new client intended to backup MAC
files or skip them?  Third, will there be a version out soon that will
backup the MAC files?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mark.

Mark Reschke
Systems Support Analyst