ADSM-L

UDB restore to new D/B gives error.

1998-10-19 11:37:00
Subject: UDB restore to new D/B gives error.
From: Howard Gallant <Howard.N.Gallant AT LLOYDS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:37:00 +0100
     Greeting fellow ADSMers,
        While using UDB(DB2 v5)(on NT) backups of D/B's are fine, restores
which
     overwrite the D/B are fine too. But when we try to restore to a new
     D/B (with the option redirect t/s contents) we get 'invalid password
     reason 137(ADSM error from signon authentication.)
     We are using ADSM v2.1 server on AIX 4.1.5 and NT client v2.1.6 on NT
v4.0
     (v2 of the API with fix win32api.217)(supplied back in August)(Thanks
to Mr
     Railbeck).
        Any tips gratefully received.

        Howard Gallant.
        Lloyds of London.
        E-mail: Howard.N.Gallant AT lloyds DOT com