ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:52:21
        I have a problem with some of my backups putting certain files on
tape during the backup.
  The backup will be going along then you get an unsuccessful message, then
waiting on tape mount,
  and then the backup continues. I thought that all the data went to disk
and then migrated to tape with
  the migrate jobs. I did check and my storage pools were not at the
percentage to start the migration.
  Is there a parm somewhere I need to change. Does anyone have any ideas?

                                                                    Thanks

                                                                     Mike
Anderson

Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org